Key product features
- The unique combination of a non-toxic heat transfer fluid with a state-of-the-art cooling device at -80°C allows standardised and documented flash freezing protocols
- No liquid nitrogen or isopentane
- Rapid freezing time of only 60-120 seconds
- High flexibility: Flash freeze vials with a volume of up to 50ml. Suitable for freezing 24/48/96 well plates or random biospecimens. There is also the option to freeze upto three samples in a cryomold kit.
- High safety standards: No liquid nitrogen, no isopentane. Histology grade ethanol is used as a heat transfer fluid and is suitable for non-contact freezing procedures of biospecimens or fluids. There is a HEPA cap filter for further improved operator safety.
- Full automation: Programmable freezing temperatures down to -80°C; Programmable length of the freezing step.
- Fully documentable: Software upgrade and download of event logs through the USB port
- Environmentally friendly: Advanced technology Stirling cooler uses Helium gas as a refrigerant in a sealed stainless steel chamber No standard compressor, therefore no CFC.
- Space saving: Small footprint accommodates space restricted lab or clinic environments
- Automated: Fully automatic defrost feature
|Width: 300mm, Height: 450mm, Depth: 540mm|
|230V ± 10% ~ 50/60Hz 250W|