Key product features
- A sensitivity-enhancing secondary reagent
- Increased density of enzymes bound to tertiary target
- 5 to 10 fold increased staining sensitivity when compared to conventional dextran polymer detection kits5 to 10 fold increased staining sensitivity when compared to conventional dextran polymer detection kits
- Superior staining for nuclear and cytoplasmic/cell surface antigens
- Elimination of background
- High primary antibody dilution significantly improves specificity and reduces cost
- Adapted for all MenaPath prediluted antibodies
- Compatible with automated immunostainers
- Superior sensitivity allows clean and strong staining, even at higher primary antibody dilution factors.
Polymer detection is a two-step, biotin-free detection system which provides excellent specificity, sensitivity and nuclear staining for mouse or rabbit primary antibodies. Detection Kits for either mouse or rabbit primary antibodies, labelled with either Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) or Alkaline Phosphatase (AP) are available.
|MenaPath Polymer Detection, 1:200 dilution||Competitor: Dextran backbone polymer, 1:200 dilution|
|Mouse HRP - Probe & Polymer||MP-530-M3M|
|Mouse HRP - Probe & Polymer||MP-531-M3R|