- The Antigen Access Unit NxGen has been designed for heat-induced epitope retrieval (HIER) and ease of use. It has 5 discrete temperature settings ranging between 60⁰C and 110⁰C with user programmable times. The 110⁰C antigen retrieval protocol can be completed from start to finish in under an hour. With a 72 total slide capacity and only minutes of hands-on time per run, the Antigen Access Unit NxGen offers a walk-away capability similar to fully automated staining instruments.
- The Antigen Access Unit NxGen transfers run data to a USB drive for export to a user’s computer. The run data recorded includes the date and time per run with temperature and pressure readings throughout. With the Antigen Access Unit NxGen recalling the settings from the last run, a quick start of the same protocol is possible.
- The Antigen Access Unit NxGen is an excellent tool for HIER. The proper use of heat and pressure in conjunction with the appropriate buffer solutions is of the utmost importance for consistent immunohistochemistry (IHC) staining. The Antigen Access Unit NxGen is designed to optimise and standardise antibody staining procedures and has been engineered to pass strict laboratory safety and quality control requirements. Temperature, pressure and time can be monitored and recorded with the Antigen Access Unit NxGen to produce consistent staining.
- Crisp and even staining
- Very gentle on tissues
- Reproducible results
- Reduction of false negatives
Quality controlled system
- pH indicators change colour with temperature
- Two-step deparaffinisation and retrieval buffers
- Steam monitor strips for temperature verification
- Audible alert upon run completion