All-in-one brightfield and fluorescence system
A revolutionary method to embed specimens onboard your tissue processor
High Performance Xylene-free Processing Solution
Optimised Cryoembedding Compound
EDTA Based Decalcifying Solution
An Innovative Centre for Macro Digital Documentation of Small Biopsies
Automatic formalin dispensing system to protect from formalin exposure
Content to go here.
At A.Menarini Diagnostics UK Ltd, we understand that protecting the privacy of visitors to our Website is very important. That’s why we have taken the necessary steps to ensure that your data is protected at all times. Any personal data which you provide to A.Menarini Diagnostics UK Ltd is held securely and always processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We guarantee that A.Menarini Diagnostics UK Ltd will not provide your data to any third parties.
A.Menarini Diagnostics UK Ltd. and our group companies (“we”, “our”, “us” and “group”) are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy and security of our website users’ personal information.
www.totaltissuediagnostics.com is a site operated by us (“our site“).
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from our users, or that our users provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the Data Controller is A. Menarini Diagnostics Ltd., with offices in 405 Wharfedale Road, Winnersh-Wokingham, RG41 5RA, Berkshire,
Phone: 0044-1189-444100, Fax: 0044-1189-444111, VAT number: GB 452526456.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• information that you voluntarily provide to us through our site at the time of registering to our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information at other times, such as when you report a problem with our site. This includes information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, country of residence;
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
• details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access;
• information that we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites that we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them; and
• other purposes for which we may use your personal data may be disclosed to you at the time you provide the information to us.
Our site is intended for healthcare professionals. It is directed at an adult audience and should not be used by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under the age of 18.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
• to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
• to speed up your searches; and
• to recognise you when you return to our site.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• to improve our level of service;
• to improve or develop the content of our site;
• to administer our site for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
• to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Group, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You may at any time exercise your rights in accordance with the Act, including the right to receive confirmation on the existence of your personal data, the right to check the content, the source and the accuracy of your data, and/or to request update, erasure and de-identify data, if unlawfully processed, as well as to stop the processing of such data for any legitimate reasons.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our group, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any subject access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.